Blissful Mermaids

Legends of these half-human, half-fish humanoids have circulated for millennia, even as far back as 5000 BC. I love the way mermaids' tails 'sparkle like diamonds and emeralds [and] their hair flows around them like veils of silk.'

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Queen of the Seas - Update No 9

Hi folks!

Obviously, none of us was holding my needle this week. LOL.

I had a surprise visit from the Cadet Princess (home from university in the north) and I'm back at the books, so haven't had time to stitch at all since last weekend. It had to happen.

These few fish are all that I managed last weekend before I put away my stitching:

Sadly, it will probably be a few weeks until I get back to it with any gusto. I've got exams again in 4 weeks. After that, the Autumn term commences. If I DO update before the 20th February, give me a lecture about procrastination and tell me that my stitching needs frogging (or something just as off-putting). LOL.

Meanwhile, Cheryl and Margaret have both been very productive this last few weeks. Gorgeous finishes of long term works in progress, I'd say.

Whatever you have been up to, I hope it has been a good week.

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Felicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home